This website ("the site") is operated by Greenport Agency Co., Ltd. ("GPA").
The publications on the site and data on these pages ("the content") are prepared by GPA for the purpose of providing services to customers using GPA.
Please read the following terms and conditions and use the site only if you agree.
The copyright of the site belongs to GPA, in principle. Information contained in the site cannot be duplicated or delivered without our prior approval.
For details on the handling of personal information on this site, please click on the link below.
Link to The Site
As a general rule, you can freely link the site (top page and all other content). There is no need to contact us in advance or afterwards. Note, however, that we may refuse a link if the linked website falls under any of the following:
- Sites against public order and morals
- Sites infringing or possibly infringing copyrights or other intellectual property rights of GPA or third parties
- Sites that damage or may damage GPA and third parties due to slander injury
- Sites that violate or may violate various laws, regulations, rules, etc.
- Sites used for commercial purposes without permission from GPA
- Sites deployed in frames that prevent visitors from clearly understanding that the content belongs to GPA (when GPA judges that such site may give third parties the wrong idea)
- Other sites that GPA judges to be disadvantageous to any third party acting in good faith or to include content that causes or may cause significant damage to the image or reputation of GPA.
For any links not connecting to the top page (http://www.gpa-net.co.jp/), GPA may make changes to the site structure without notice. In that case, GPA will not take any responsibility if your link is broken. In addition, GPA does not assume any responsibility for websites linking to the GPA site.
Link from The Site
Any website of a third party linking from the site is managed and operated by the operator of the website, and GPA does not manage its content. GPA assumes no responsibility for the content of a linked website or for any damage you incur by using it. When you use a linked website, please follow the terms and conditions stated on the website.
GPA pays close attention to the publication of information on the site. We do not, however, guarantee that information is correct, up-to-date, useful to you, or secure (the function is uninterrupted, no errors occur, failures are amended, no computer viruses or other harmful data exist on the site or the server). In addition, GPA is not responsible for any damage incurred through the use of the site or failure to use the site. We may change the information on the site or stop operating the site without prior notice, and we are not responsible for any damage incurred by changes in information or cessation of operation.
When using the site, you shall not conduct any of the following acts:
- Acts that hinder the operation of the site
- Acts that disturb GPA or third party customers
- Acts to analyze the content by reverse engineering
- Unauthorized change, alteration, or deletion of the content
- Acts of sending or writing harmful computer programs
- Unauthorized access to servers related to the site or managed by GPA or partner companies
- Acts that damage the honor or credibility of GPA or any third party
- Acts being or possibly being against public order and morals
- Criminal acts, acts leading to or possibly leading to criminal acts
- Acts contrary to or possibly contrary to various laws, regulations, rules, etc.
- Acts infringing or possibly infringing intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, and patent rights of GPA or any third parties, acts infringing or possibly infringing the privacy of GPA or any third parties
- Mental abuse of GPA or any third parties
- Commercial activities or acts aimed at profit using the site
- Any usage of the system (including defects) not intended by GPA
The logos, names, service marks, etc. are trademarks or registered trademarks of GPA. For use, permission from GPA is required.
To see pages provided in PDF format, Adobe Reader is necessary. Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free from the website of Adobe Systems Incorporated.